IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT HERE TO DO SO: RECRUITMENT FORUM
We are recruiting the following positions:
Translators (JP, CH, KR): As a translator you will translate from raw scans into English. You should be fairly fluent in both English and your chosen language as to provide us with a good accurate script.
Should have a script done within two weeks.
Proofreaders: The job of a proofreader is not very simple. They are in charge of making sure to check for missing translations as well as going over the script with a fine-tooth comb and rewording sentences to make them flow better in English.
Cleaners: Cleaners are people who clean out the SFX and original text and prepare the pages for typesetting.
Should have a chapter cleaned within two weeks.
Typesetters: A typesetter takes the proofread script and cleaned pages and turn into a chapter that is English. You must be able to install many different fonts onto your computer and have some creativity.
Should have a chapter typesetted within two weeks.
Editor: Does the combine job of a cleaner and typesetter.
For this test please take both the Typesetter and Cleaner test.
Should have a chapter done within three to four weeks.
Quality Checker: A Quality checker is the last defense to catch any mistakes. It's up to you to correct the proofreader and catch anything that the typesetter or cleaner might have missed. It is recommended you have a good grasp on the English language and have some editing experience.
Should have a chapter done within one week.
*We offer training for Cleaners, Typesetters, and Editors!
**There are rough estimates as to how long it should take you to do your assigned position. This are fairly flexible. If you're taking longer then expected just talk to me. I'm very understanding and mostly just would like progress reports. I understand real-life stuff comes first.
If you would like to apply please follow this directions:
1. Sign up for the forum. We do all our communicating through the forums.
2. Send an email to email@example.com
A. Include your username you used to sign up with in the subject along with your position you're applying for in 
Ex: `Roze` [Editor]
3. Take the test for your wanted position. Once finished upload it to a media sharing website and copy the link into the email. There is no test for Translators. We expect you to be fairly fluent in which language you are applying for and to at least know basic English. We have proofreaders to correct weird phrases or other mistakes.
4. If you have experience and have worked for another scan group before, send at least 3 example chapters of your work and then you don't have to take the test.
5. Please do NOT apply if you're going to disappear within a week, if you think most of the time you can't get your position you're applying for done in the estimated time above. (If there's a few times you're unsure because of real-life situations that's completely understandable. Just as long as it isn't everytime) Mostly, we really want people who are going to be dedicated and not leave without a word! If you need to take a break or decide scanning isn't the thing for you, just say so. Leaving suddenly causes confusion for me because I don't know if I should or shouldn't assign another person the chapter that was given to you. I won't be mad. Promise.
Even if you where to leave suddenly because something crazy like your computer blew up (heaven forbid), your internet bill wasn't paid, etc if you just come back and explain to me, I'll more then likely take you back. :)